Dear Beech Springs Family,
We had a great service back on campus on May 17th! This note will contain important information about our return and the procedures that we have put in place. (Due to our being in the middle of a data base change-over, you may receive more than one email with this information. Please continue to be patient as we make these changes and try to get this information out.)
In order to continue to keep people safe and to operate within governmental guidelines, we will be phasing back into our Sunday services. Therefore, services will look a little different for the coming weeks. Please know that all precautions have been put in place to ensure the protection and safety of all of us.
During the phase-in we are offering FAMILY WORSHIP. Childcare (BeechKidz and Nursery) will not be available for any of our Sunday worship experiences at this time. Your children are expected to sit with your household in the service. However if a child becomes restless, the Nursery and Mother’s Room will be open for you to access. Each is set for social distancing.
We Want You Safe!
- Registration – We will do our best to social distance by families during our Sunday Worship Experience. Therefore, all households attending must register before Sunday. You will register with one name per household and the number of people attending with you. Once you arrive on campus, you and your household will check-in in the lobby, proceed to the sanctuary and sit together. Click to register now OR call the church office at 864-243-3697.
- Facility – Our entire facility has been cleaned and sanitized. We also have a cleaning team that will be working to keep our campus safe while you are attending and in between services. Entrances and exits have been marked off to help maintain social distancing and a clean, sanitized environment as well.
- Social Distancing – We kindly ask that you practice social distancing at all times while on campus. To help with this, sanctuary chairs have been separated where you can sit together as a family unit. There are sets of 2, 3, and 4 chairs together. Have a family of 5+? No worries, one of our ushers will help you get a chair!
- Be Safe— A mask is recommended but not required. We have some masks available but won’t be supplying for everyone. We have hand sanitizer for stations that have been set up around the campus. In lieu of our BSC family time of hugs and high five’s, we will have hand-held signs available that will enable us to share BSC family love without touching. We also request that you leave the building at the conclusion of the service so individual contact is very limited and so that our cleaning team can get ready for the following service.
We Would Love to See You All—-BUT, Please Consider Not Attending If
- You have an underlying condition that may put you at a high risk if you contracted COVID-19.
- You are uncomfortable with returning to church at this time.
- You are sick, have a fever, a cough, or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Online Services – Our services will continue to be available online using any of the following platforms: Facebook Live, Youtube Live, Church Website, Boxcast Smart TV App. Please use this service if you are uncomfortable attending at this time.
If you have any questions, you are also welcome to contact our church office at (864)243-3697.
Thank you in advance for your patience, for complying with the procedures we have set in place, and for doing your part to maintain a safe-protected environment for all! See you on Sunday!
Pastors Eric and Gena